Private Internet Access 1.3.1 Build 02863 Crack & Product Code Full Download
Private Internet Access 1.3.1 is the leading VPN Service provider specializing in secure, encrypted VPN tunnels which create several layers of privacy and security providing you safety on the internet. Their service is backed by multiple gateways worldwide with access in 31+ countries, 51+ regions
Private Internet Access definitely needs no introduction. Even if I didn’t know what a VPN is, I still would know that Private Internet VPN is ‘something’ that will make my internet activities private.
Yes, what you do online is not private. For one, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can see virtually everything. There are other prying eyes out there. Add hackers and cyber fraudsters to the list, and you will soon realize that seeking online privacy is not a luxury but a necessity.
VPN means Virtual Private Network and is a service to provide online safety and privacy. VPN gives your online privacy and security by encrypting your traffic and replacing your IP address with one of their own (which changes your location).
- Encrypted WiFi
- P2P Support
- 5 devices simultaneously
- Block ads, trackers, and malware
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- No traffic logs
- Instant Setup
- 3402+ Servers in 33 Countries
- Setting Up and Use: After signing up, you will get a mail that contains links to the VPN clients for the various supported platforms. Private Internet Access VPN takes a few minutes to download and install. After installation, you will need to input the login information sent to you via email.
- Simultaneous connections: Because individuals typically have multiple devices that they wish to secure with a VPN service, the number of simultaneous connections that a VPN allow is one feature that users look out for. However, with some VPNs, if you need to connect more devices, you can pay a token to get extra connections. But with Private Internet Access VPN, you have to purchase another license and get five more connections.
- Supported Devices: One way to get PVN coverage for more devices is to use VPN on routers. By so doing, you will get VPN protection for all devices connected to the router.
- Ad blocking: Ad blocking came on board as a ‘beyond VPN’ feature added to the VPN as a perk simply to enhance browsing experience. Well, that was then. Now, the ad blocking feature is fast becoming an important privacy feature.
- Torrenting: Not all VPNs allow torrenting; and some of those that allow torrenting restrict the activity. PIA is one VPN that allow torrenting. However, they do not have specialized P2P servers (as you will see with some of the top VPNs); BitTorrent is allowed on all the servers of the Private Internet Access VPN
- Streaming: Sadly, Private Internet Access VPN is among Netflix casualties. Netflix is aggressively blocking VPNs from accessing its content, and only the very tough VPNs still allow access to Netflix. You cannot use Private Internet Access VPN to watch Netflix contents; it also was unable to access BBC iPlayer. Thus, Private Internet Access is not the ideal VPN for unblocking streaming sites.
Private Internet Access Privacy Features:
- Protocol and encryption: Private Internet Access VPN offers an array of VPN protocol which includes the OpenVPN protocol, the Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), and the Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP/IPSec). The OpenVPN being open source has been tested for vulnerabilities and remains the most secure; it also optimally balances security with speed.
- Logging Policy: Private Internet Access VPN has a zero log policy. They say that they keep no log of users’ activity or connections. It is all too common to see VPNs claiming not to keep logs, and this is matched by an equally growing concern that some VPNs might be keeping log against their no-log policy.
- Signing Up: VPNs are beginning to give users more anonymity by trimming down the amount of personal information required for the signing up process.
- DNS and IPv6 Leaks Protection: All the effort to use a VPN to encrypt traffic and spoof location can come to nothing if sensitive information is leaking through security holes. The leaked information can effectively define your actual location and even track your activity over the internet.
- Kill switch: The Kill switch is becoming an essential ingredient of the privacy provisions of any VPN. This is because it is one solution to preventing your traffic from being in the open when the VPN disconnects. The kill switches senses when the VPN is about to lose connection and immediately cut off internet connection; this prevents you from being online without the protection of the VPN.
- Jurisdiction: Private Internet Access is owned by a company called London Trust Media Inc. Do not be deceived by the name, it’s a full-fledged American company. Private Internet Access VPN is American, located in the state of Indiana in the U. S. of A.
- Title: Private Internet Access VPN.
- Filename: pia-v82-installer-win.exe
- File size: 53.82MB (56,433,504 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: October 4, 2018
- Author: London Trust Media
How To Install?
- First of all, you have downloaded the setup by clicking on the above download link
- After downloading extract it for installing
- When the installation gets complete open the crack folder
- Disconnect the internet connection
- Run the Crack Setup
- The activation code will appear
- Copy and paste this code in the original program to activate
- That’s all now enjoy!
Private Internet Access 1.3.1 major concerns of most users are ‘privacy and security’ and speed. Private Internet Access VPN ticks both boxes. PIA VPN recorded excellent download and upload speeds. On the ‘privacy and security’ front; PIA VPN supports the open source and very secure OpenVPN protocol, and offers solid encryption levels that you can further customize to make even more solid. They allow you to sign up and pay anonymously. In short, PIA VPN provides excellent security and privacy.