Adaware Antivirus Free Crack +Latest License Key Free Download
Adaware Antivirus Free Crack from Lavasoft provides core protection against internet threats. Featuring real-time antivirus and anti-spyware engines, rootkit protection, download protection and web filters for Safe Browsing, the product gives you the power to protect yourself online.
Adaware Antivirus Free provides complete anti-malware protection, combining Lavasoft’s pioneer technology for anti-spyware with traditional antivirus protection. Adaware Antivirus safeguards your computer from online threats so you can focus on the things that matter to you — connecting with friends, checking email and watching videos.
The installation process isn’t exactly short when you include the extra download time to grab the virus definitions but it’s not unbearable. Like many other security programs before it, Ad-Aware does come bundled with an in-house toolbar; but before you go on snickering in disgust, it’s actually a surprisingly useful utility.
Adaware Antivirus Free Crack Free!
The toolbar add-on is one of the least obnoxious things we’ve ever used among browser bundles. Granted most toolbars are a hindrance, but Ad-Aware’s security toolbar actually provided some value. In fact, we’d even go so far as to recommend it if you find yourself constantly trying to remove unintended toolbar installations and BHO add-ons that mysteriously appear inside your browser. Ad-Aware’s toolbar comes with three basic features: a built-in search that’s powered by Yahoo!, a Web profile that indicates if a page is safe to visit…and a toolbar remover.
Regardless of which browsers you have installed, the tool actually identifies all third-party toolbars installed across the three major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE). It’ll not only guide you through the uninstall/removal process, but Ad-Aware’s security bar takes you directly to the control panel to help you remove other remaining dependencies. In other words, it’s a cleaner that actually works. Each widget is mutable a la Firefox extensions.
Ad-Aware 11 has slimmed down, visually, even more so than last year’s release. The overall menu is cleaner, with thinner fonts and a drastically streamlined menu layout, providing an overall more pleasant experience that gives you a bit more room to breathe. The bottom pull-up shows only basic components and keeps unnecessary social widgets neatly tucked away. The entire overall feel is almost Webapp like.
- Real-Time Protection
- Real-Time Protection works in the background to protect your computer as you work or play, scanning files for potential malicious activities.
- Built-in smart scan technology checks previously-scanned files with less frequency to conserve system resources.
- Active Virus Control
- The Active Virus Control feature scans and prevents malicious processes in real-time.
- It monitors the actions of applications at the process level to identify possible malware activities.
- Web Protection
- The Web Protection feature warns you if the site you’re trying to visit is suspected of phishing or distributing malware.
- This provides an additional layer of protection beyond the built-in defenses of your web browser.
- The Web Protection feature consults multiple databases for the latest phishing and malware links to provide up-to-date protection against the latest online threats.
- Network Protection
- Network Protection enables a firewall that stops hackers from infiltrating your home network and accessing your files.
- The default mode of Network Protection closes ports which are potential entry points to infiltrate your home network.
- Additional options allow Adaware antivirus to monitor all process changes and adapters on your network for alterations made by malicious programs.
- An optional stealth mode allows your PC to become invisible on its network.
- Parental Control
Parental Control is an extension of the Web Protection feature which allows parents to filter online content according to their child’s age and unique needs.
- Parents can consult a categorized list which allows them to use preset groups of banned websites based on their child’s age range.
- Alternately, parents can create their own categories of websites to block and initiate a custom filter.
- Title: Ad-Aware Free Antivirus 12.3.909.11587
- Filename: Adaware_Installer.exe
- File size: 5.04MB (5,283,088 bytes)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Non-Commercial Freeware
- It is Windows XP / Vista /
- Windows 7 / Vista 64-bit /
- Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 /
- Now windows 8 64-bit /
- For Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- More transparency and control over how your personal information is treated
- Upgraded Active Virus Control module
- Improved Network Protection feature
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.